1. On google chrome, click here and download the bp proxy switcher extension.
2. Click on the puzzle icon shown in the picture shown below and pin the extension onto your browser.
3. Click on the extension icon and press edit.
4. Paste your proxies into the box and click ok
5. Click on the "No Proxy" box as shown below and choose a proxy
6. Once you have chosen a proxy, a sign-in box will pop up. When it pops up on your screen, just click cancel a few times until it disappears. If the box doesn't disappear after clicking cancel a bunch of times, enter the username and password of your user:pass proxy. They will be a combination of letters and numbers after the IP:port. For example, "18.104.22.1682:0123:ABCD1:2EFG34HI" The username will be "ABCD1" and the password will be "2EFG34HI."
7. Once the box disappears, feel free to go on any website you would like to test your proxies on. If the site loads perfectly fine, then your proxies work.